30" x 30" on gallery wrap.
Click here for info.
I know you are cracking up right now. Here I am writing a post about why I like my boss and yet I am my own boss. Huh?
I work for myself and I have the best job in the world. I work really hard but I enjoy what I do about 95% of the time. (If you want to know what the other 5% is then read tomorrow's blog post.) I think I probably work a little too much (especially in the evenings) so I am trying to put away my computer and cell phone after 7:00pm. I am working hard on this.
Being my own boss has huge advantages. I attend very few company meetings and don't have to spend any time focusing on HR, employee issues or setting company policies. I get to take as much vacation as I want and my hours are extremely flexible. I never have to call in sick and I have a very short commute. Twenty-one steps to be exact.
I am a pretty upbeat person and although I work by myself fortunately I am disciplined enough to get all of my work done. I take on way too many projects but I like it. My job is never boring and there is always something to do. Always. Most importantly I don't let myself feel guilty if I decide to take an afternoon or day off. I just remind myself I deserve it.
I have always believed that we only get one chance to enjoy each day. So everyday I have fun, honor the important things (my family) and do the best job I can. So go have a great day. Enjoy.
Mom. Wife. Artist. Marketer. Teacher. Radio Show Host.
My Favorite Things
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for full disclosure.