The Other 5 Percent
Available for commission
I mentioned in my blog yesterday that I love 95% of my job. The other 5%? Not so much.
So what don't I like? That's easy.
Organizing my expenses.
Getting dried acrylic paint off of my hands.
Gathering data to file income taxes.
Waiting for my online class videos to upload.
Cleaning out my inbox.
Finding paint on my favorite clothes.
And yes. I love the other 95%. A ton.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Mom. Wife. Artist. Marketer. Teacher. Radio Show Host.
My Favorite Things
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for full disclosure.