I am sitting here at our beach house enjoying the gorgeous view while managing my art business on my iPhone. (My computer is all the way in the bedroom and it's just too far to reach. And it feels less like work on a Sunday if I manage my business from my phone. Plus, Dave won't think I am working again. Pretty sneaky.)
If you have the right apps on you phone you really can manage your art business while you are on the go. Just to clarify, here's what I have accomplished this morning on my phone.
1. Answered this morning's emails.
2. Posted my latest painting on Facebook.
3. Posted a promo on Facebook about my February workshops.
4. Posted my latest painting on Instagram.
5. Sent out an invoice on invoice2go for two paintings sold.
6. Wrote three blog posts for the week and entered ideas for six new blog posts.
7. Replied to 9 comments on my blog.
8. Signed up and watched a webinar on successful blogging.
9. Checked off three to do's but added eight new ones on my favorite app Trello. (I need to stop doing this.)
10. Sent a link of my abstract art portfolio to an abstract art gallery.
11. Created this photo of my art (posted above) from an app. The painting sold last week.
And it's not even 9:00am yet. Good start to a great day.
Mom. Wife. Artist. Marketer. Teacher. Radio Show Host.
My Favorite Things
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for full disclosure.