I thought I would share my to-do list for the week and guess what? I just might get them all done.
So here are the big things I need to get done (in no particular order) this week. I won't bother mentioning all of the little things ...
1. Finish editing the January 30 Paintings in 30 Days Blog
2. De-Christmas my house
3. Re-decorate my house in a Stanford football theme (yes, we are hosting a New Years Eve Party for Stanford fans/friends at our home AND a tailgate party at the Rose Bowl game).
4. Paint my first 30 in 30 painting (I have to post my painting on the blog the night before so technically I have to finish my painting a day ahead of everyone. And there will be no time on December 31st to paint. See #3 above).
5. Paint my 2nd 30 in 30 painting. There will not be any time on January 1st to paint my painting for January 2nd. The day starts with the Rose Parade (depart at 7:00am) then we head straight to the game for the tailgate (to bbq and feed at least 50 people) then we head in to the stadium to cheer for Stanford. We return home at about 8:00 pm to collapse and start cleaning up from the New Year's Eve Party. I just don't think painting a painting will fit anywhere in the day ...
6. Send out intro. email to all participating artists in the 30 in 30.
7. Write the AHA show notes. Post and publicize show.
8. Host the AHA show on Thursday morning.
9. Throw a New Year's Eve Party (as in cooking many lasagnas and creating a make-your-own pizza station. For how many people? I have no clue. My son has invited everyone and their brother on Facebook).
10. Plan a tailgate for 50 people (as in cooking all of the food yet again). And it could be 200 people ...
11. Attend Michael's first volleyball game on the 30th at UC Irvine.
12. Finish my webinARTs online web building course.
13. Finish filming my January online abstract painting class.
Pretty much a typical week for yours truly. I know, I am crazy. Somehow it always gets done.
Mom. Wife. Artist. Marketer. Teacher. Radio Show Host.
My Favorite Things
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for full disclosure.