Acrylic Abstract, 36" x 48"
My to-do list this week isn't quite as bad as last week. However, there are a few "carryovers" on the list. And yes, you figured it out. Carry-overs and things from last week that I am now going to finish this week. It happens all of the time.
So here is the list:
1. Paint everyday and try really hard to get ahead in the 30 in 30.
2. De-Stanford my house (from the new years rose bowl celebrations).
3. Paint my 9th, 10th and 11th 30 in 30 paintings in advance. Dave and I are heading to Salt Lake City this weekend to watch our son play volleyball. I don't think it would be possible to paint abstracts in our hotel so I must get these paintings done in advance.
4. Write the AHA show notes. Post and publicize show.
5. Host the AHA show on Thursday morning.
6. Finish my webinARTs online web building course.
7. Finish filming my January online abstract painting class. Launch on Monday (1/4) by noon.
8. Organize my studio. (It's a total disaster after yesterday's flood!!!)
9. Update all of my online abstract sales sites with new paintings.
Wish me luck.
Mom. Wife. Artist. Marketer. Teacher. Radio Show Host.
My Favorite Things
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for full disclosure.